Effective date: 2021-09-01
Trickle Flood Technologies Private Limited and its exclusive partner distributor Wealth Grow Technologies Pvt Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”)
operate www.indiap2p.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
safeguard and disclose information that results from your use of our Service.
We use your data to provide and improve Service. By using Service, you agree to the collection
and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Privacy
- SERVICE means the www.indiap2p.com website operated by Trickle Flood Technologies Private Limited.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, /Postal code, City
- 0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
- 0.6. KYC information for service usage.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”)
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- 0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- 0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- 0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements.
5. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- 0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
- 0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 0.4. to provide customer support;
- 0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
- 0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- 0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- 0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- 0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- 0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- 0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- 0.3.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.3.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- 0.3.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- 0.3.6. with your consent in any other cases;
- 0.3.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 0.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- 0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- 0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- 0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- 0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- 0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
12. Your Data Protection Rights under the Indian Law.
This policy may be immediately modified in case of change to India laws pertaining to personal data.
0.1. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- 0.0.1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- 0.0.2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- 0.0.3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- 0.0.4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- 0.0.5. The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- 0.0.6. A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- 0.0.7. A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
0.2. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be undertaken.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
13. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
16. Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
18. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
19. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
21. Contact Us
News & Announcements
30 Startups to watch in Feb, 2022Read More
High-Yield investment platform IndiaP2P r....Read More
IndiaP2P raised funds from Antler VCRead More
Antler VC funds IndiaP2PRead More
Alternative Retail Investment Platform, IndiaP2P, delivers 17 per cent a year returnsRead More
How to save during inflation and rising prices?Read More
IndiaP2P delivers >17% p.a. returnsRead More
The peer-to-peer approach of IndiaP2PRead More
Funding news: IndiaP2P raises funds from Antler VCRead More
Emerging fixed-income alternatives for retail investorsRead More
Business leaders ready to create historyRead More
4 retail investing trends investors should not missRead More
Have more questions? Click here to schedule a quick call with our investments team
CHAT WITH US